sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

FairyTale




You know the stories you usually read in books: boy meets girl, then they fall forever in love
But I know better of the realest of the real:

Now once upon a time in a small world, it was everything that I dreamed of. He was my gem and I was his pearl; nothing could come between us.
A prince charming to call my own until the day that he broke my heart and left me wintering all alone picking my mind and soul apart.

I used to believe in love, I used to believe in fairy tales, but since my heart's been crushed I just don't believe in a tiny hell.
I didn't know which way to turn, so I got to figure it out for myself and I've just started to learn that there's no such thing as fairy tales.

Twinkle twinkle little star, why do my dreams seem so far up above the world so high?
Won't somebody tell me why, can you help me out? can you tell me what love is all about?
Cause I never known it for myself, cause I don't believe in fairy tales NO MORE.

It's not always rainbows and butterflies but no matter what, I want to be loved like Cinderella and her charming smile.

Love actually is a part of me, of an non existent dream.
TIME WILL SHOW THE TRUTH, WHAT IS MENT TO BE, WHAT DESTINY WANTS.
THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS THAT LOVE WILL FIND ME, AND I'LL BE WAITING FOR IT.

THREE WORDS, EIGHT LETTERS...SAY IT AND I'M YOURS.

2 comentarios:

  1. Why does it take so long to appear? Isn't obvious how much we need it?
    Sometimes I wonder 'how is a life with love?'
    I still don't know and sometimes I think it's gonna be an eternal doubt.
    All be can do is see the other ones, we're outside of love. We can just wait, someday is gonna be our turn.

    Love u so much S.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lo escribiste vos? Es muy bonito.
    Me gusta tu blog, feels like candy.
    Te sigo niña... besotes!

    ResponderEliminar