miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2009

Summer Sunshine


This is a world of dreams and reverie Where I felt the stars explode around me A grass blade flashed with a gleam as it slashed open a moonbeam And I stared back breathlessly As mountains of fruit tumbled out I barely had the chance to shout Oh strawberry avalanche, crash over me Staying awake that night was rather hard Deep in a sleeping bag in your back yard When we woke up buried alive Beneath the fruity landslide We both laughed hysterically It could've been just another dream But, I swear I heard you scream Oh strawberry avalanche, crash over me Oh, there's a citrus constellation in the galaxy Scratched on the back of both my eyelids That I've been dying to see If you were a beautiful sound in the echoes all around Then I'd be your harmony And we'd sing along with the crowds Beneath the candy coated clouds Oh strawberry avalanche please crash over me This is a world of dreams and reverie Where I felt the stars explode around me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario